Stromberg has three decades of experience designing, manufacturing, and installing architectural products for our nation’s best colleges, high schools, and elementary schools, and we look forward to serving you. As the world’s largest manufacturer of its kind, we have the capacity, expertise, selection, and materials to meet your needs.
The following is just a small sample of our dozens of available products. Choose from a huge selection of stock designs, or let us work with you to develop a custom product.
Let us help you choose the best material for your next project.
- GFRP (weather resistant, versatile, and durable)
- GFRG (lightweight, malleable, and available in a paintable finish)
- GFRS (the look of quarried stone without the added weight)
- Marble and granite (classic and naturally gorgeous)
Select Projects, Clients, and Commissions
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- San Jose University, San Jose, CA
- Atascocita High School, Houston, TX
- Darden School University, Charlottesville, VA