Historical Restoration and Reconstruction by Stromberg
Why use composites?
- Often replacement with the original material is impossible
- Stromberg composites are virtually indistinguishable from the original material
- Composites are strong, light and durable
- Composites are proven, safe and accepted by historical experts
For the past 25 years, on diverse restoration projects for the Federal Government, states, counties, museums, corporations and private individuals, we have proven that our materials can blend perfectly with the historic materials. We are honored to have been chosen to help preserve so many of our countries historical treasures, and we look forward to preserving that trust, one project at a time.
- Recognized leader
- 30 years in business
Stromberg’s commitment to quality can be seen in the following select renovation and restoration projects we have worked on in the past:
- Ornamental plaster and GRG
- Bronze, copper and other metals
- Fiberglass, GFRC and advanced composites
- Marble, granite and other carved stone
- Cast Stone
- Stained glass