For the Custer Road United Methodist Church in Plano, Texas, we manufactured Corinthian columns and pilasters in Fiber Reinforced Polymer. For both the columns and pilasters, this project required an elegant classical feel.
This job highlights the flexibility and durability of the Fiber Reinforced Polymer products:
- Various sizes and styles
- Lightweight, yet durable
- Weights of 2-4 lbs. per square foot allows for faster installation, less framing, and lower shipping cost
- Virtually any shape or form can be molded
- Unaffected by acid rain, salts, and most chemicals
Items made from the same material makes design and product selection that much easier for designers and contractors alike. These units are a spectacular addition to their beautiful facility, inside and out.
About Church Architecture and Construction
Stromberg produces numerous architectural elements for church construction.
- Columns and capitals in a range of sizes and styles as well as custom sizes
- Door and window surrounds and trim
- Baptismal fonts and pools
- Sculptures and statuary
- Ecclesiastical art
- Art Glass
Other Church Projects include:
- St Peters Catholic
- St. Anthony's Cathedral
- St. John Chrysostom
- Canyon Creek Baptist Church
- ...and others
Church Preconstruction Services
- Budget estimates
- Design development
- Samples and mock ups
- Scale models and maquettes
- Value engineering
- Art direction and design assistance
Church Production and Construction Services
- Shop drawings and engineering
- Custom sculpting
- Custom finishes. Stone, metal, stucco, wood, etc.
- FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer)
- GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete)
- GRG (Glass Fiber Reinforced Gypsum)
- Cast Stone
- StonePly (natural stone thin composite panels)
The ease of installation for this type of material is an asset for job, large or small. For more information and to learn how we can help you with your next construction project, give us a call.
|Materials||Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer (GFRP)|
|Products||Temple of the Winds (Greek Corinthian) columns and capitals|